Sunday, October 11, 2009

Letter of Recommendation - Deija - Past Puppies



Deija is a past puppy out of Dixie. She is owned by Kerrie Spencer, SK.

Kerrie was nice enough to provide a letter of recommendation for future puppy buyers to read. Thank You Kerrie!

Letter of Recommendation:
I would buy another Dal from Jennifer ANY DAY. The girlie I have now, Miss Deija Vue is the sweetest natured Dal I have ever owned. She loves to be sung to and have her ears rubbed. What a total goof.

I can’t say enough about Jennifer’s breeding ethics. Top notch, caring service, attention to detail, excellent crate training and just right there when you need her to answer questions. She’s one of the best breeder’s I have ever had the pleasure to deal with and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone wanting a quality Dal with a good disposition and a loving soul.

Kerrie Spencer
306-699-7233

Saskatchewan

No comments:

Post a Comment